A self-checking flame detector using a solid state UV sensor to detect ultraviolet radiation in flames for supervision of gas, oil or combination gas-oil burners.
- Designed for use with 7800 series controls with the R7851C flame amp.
- Oscillating shutter interrupts ultraviolet radiation reaching the UV sensor to provide the solid state UV sensor checking function.
- Can be mounted horizontally, vertically or at any angle in between.
- The detector requires faceplate alignment and has integral locating reference points to assure proper operation of the shutter mechanism.
- C7961E meets NEMA 4 standards with viewing window rated to 20 psi.
- C7961F has an explosion-proof housing for use in hazardous atmospheres with a viewing window rated to 100 psi