Industrial crate washers designed for fast and thorough cleaning of dairy and beverage cases. Single and double lane configurations manufactured by International Thermal Systems.
The International Thermal Systems Case Washer (Double Lane and Single Lane) models, are designed for cleaning dairy and beverage cases, tote boxes, and similar items. Case Washers utilize time, chemicals, temperature and pressure to achieve thorough cleaning.
Exclusive Zig-Zag guide rails expose the leading and trailing end of the cases to powerful sprays.
The high pressure spray cleaning with Vee-Jet nozzles scours the surfaces of the cases, stripping away-imbedded soils. In-line filtration is optional. Spray nozzles are positioned to clean all surfaces of the case. Quick disconnect couplers, caps and nozzles make maintenance as easy as possible.
Marine style clean-out doors provide convenient access to the lower tank for cleaning. Large housing doors with mechanical seals (no gasket) provide ample access to the spray-housing interior. Case Washer Systems are available with either powered or manual conveyors.
We offer eight single lane case washer models:
Model AA-5 Single Strand Chain Track Case Washer features a 1 stage hot wash treatment designed to clean 10 cases per minute. Models A-10, B-15, C-20 feature 2-stage cleaning. The first stage is a hot wash and the second stage is an ambient rinse. They are designed to clean 20, 25, and 30 cases per minute respectively.
Model D-30 Push-Thru Track Case Washer features a 3-stage treatment designed to clean 40 cases per minute. In the pre-wash stage 1, a large volume of hot low-pressure wash solution circulates over the cases to remove loose soils and soften difficult soils. Wash stage 2 uses hot high volume-high pressure solution to perform the final cleaning of the cases. In the rinse stage 3, ambient water recirculates and is applied at a low-pressure to rinse the cases free of chemicals before they exit the washer.
Model E-40 Push-Thru Track Case Washer features 4-stage treatment designed to clean 50 cases per minute. One pre-wash stage, two high volume high-pressure wash stages and one recirculated water low-pressure rinse stage thoroughly clean the largest number of cases per minute.
Model F60 is designed to clean 60 cases per minute
Model G-80 is designed to clean 80 cases per minute
Double filter screens (for the Double Lane models) allow one screen to be cleaned, while the other remains in place, protecting the pump and nozzles.
We offer five double lane case washer models:
Model NC30DW Case Washer is designed to clean 30 cases per minute – per lane.
Model ND40DW Case Washer is designed to clean 40 cases per minute – per lane.
Model NE50DW Case Washer is designed to clean 50 cases per minute – per lane.
Model NE60DW Case Washer is designed to clean 60 cases per minute – per lane.
Model NG80DW Case Washer is designed to clean 80 cases per minute – per lane
A pre-wired electrical control system is included with every Case Washer System. A NEMA 4X enclosure is used to house NEMA or IEC electrical components including the main disconnect switch. The door mounted push buttons, indicating lights and temperature controls are also included. We can also provide special electrical controls such as programmable logic control (PLC) systems including installation, programming and documentation.
Case Washer Features include:
- Rugged 1/8in (3.17mm) thick stainless steel tank and housing
- Built-in shipping skids and jack screws for easy leveling
- Bottom sloped 2in (50.8mm) for complete drainage and 2.5in (63.50mm) drain valves
- Large, gull-wing access doors for top and side access
- Marine clean-out doors with easy 4-bolt access and one piece molded gaskets
- Stainless steel screens
- Exhaust outlets with dampers on each end for exhausting vapors
- Quick disconnect couplers and caps on all spray pipes
- Clip-on type nozzles with stainless steel orifice
- Bottom support and top hold down rails for wheel drive application or chain tracks with replaceable wear strips for conveyor application
- Chain tracks feature enclosed return tubes, with machined wear strips that prevent chain twist
- Spray piping designed with cleanout ports and flanges
- Temperature regulator, strainer, thermometer and steam injectors in the wash tank
- Pre-wired NEMA 4X control panel with Allen Bradley components
- Low-level protection and fault indication for all pumps and tanks
- An Automatic level control in the wash tank uses the rinse tank water to conserve chemicals. Rinse water already contains some cleaner chemical.
- Fresh water metering controls with automatic shut-off in the rinse tank
- Pressure gauges (Glycerine filled) with siphons to prevent clogging.
- Self-contained conveyor and drive
- Wash stage heat: electric, natural or propane gas, steam coil and trap
- Self-contained blow-off module
- Sanitizer spray zone
- City water rinses to drain
- Inline filtration
- Separate floor mounted tank for mezzanine installation of the washer
- Stainless steel pumps
- Self-contained exhaust system
Typical Case Washer Configurations
- Multiple Stage Configurations
Industrial Crate Washer Applications
- Food & Beverage
- Main Power Supplies 208 to 690 Volt AC, 50 and 60 HZ
- Control Voltage 24 Volt DC or 120 or 220 Volt AC
- Natural Gas
- Fuel Oil
- Other Fuel Mixtures
Material Handling Options
- Belts: Flat Wire, Balanced Weave, Mesh and various non-metallic materials
- Zig-Zag Guide Rails
- Heavy gauge Steel or Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel 304, 316 or other nickel alloys for temperature and corrosion resistance
- High-Density energy-saving insulation