Industrial crate washers designed for fast and thorough cleaning of dairy and beverage cases. Single and double lane configurations manufactured by International Thermal Systems.
The International Thermal Systems Case Washers are designed for superior cleaning of dairy and beverage cases and tote boxes. Typical plastic and wire case sizes measure 13″ long x 13″ wide x 11″ high. Case washers are available in single and double lane versions to accommodate the production rate of the operation. International Thermal Systems’ exclusive “Zig-Zag” guide rails expose the leading and trailing edge of the cases to powerful sprays which also allow complete cleaning of the fronts and backs. Case washer systems are available with either powered or manual conveyors. ITS engineers have designed a case washer that will not only provide a superior cleaning of your product, but will also minimize production down-time, provide easier access and reduced maintenance times.
International Thermal Systems
Case Washers Single and Double Lane
Our case washers utilize wash dwell time, cleaning chemistry, solution temperature and spray pressure to achieve this superior cleaning. This high pressure spray cleaning uses Vee-Jet nozzles to scour the surfaces of the cases, stripping away imbedded soils. These spray nozzles are properly positioned to clean all surfaces of the case as it passes through the washer system. All wash and/or rinse stages of our washers have been designed as recirculating solution stages unless otherwise noted.
All of our case washers include a pre-wired electrical control system. The door mounted push buttons, indicating lights and temperature controls are also included. Marine style clean-out doors provide convenient access to the lower tank for cleaning. Large housing doors with mechanical seals (no gasket) provide ample access to the spray-housing interior.
Some additional items that are included on our case washers are: quick-disconnect couplers, caps and nozzles on the spray manifolds, double filter screens (for the Double Lane models) allowing one screen to be cleaned while the other remains in place to protect the pump and nozzles, an automatic water make-up system for solution tanks and manually controlled solution temperature dials for proper temperature control and operator convenience.
Click for additional Information:
Single Lane Case Washers
Case Washer Features include:
- Rugged 1/8in (3.17mm) thick stainless steel tank and housing
- Built-in shipping skids and jack screws for easy leveling
- Bottom sloped 2in (50.8mm) for complete drainage and 2.5in (63.50mm) drain valves
- Large, gull-wing access doors for top and side access
- Marine clean-out doors with easy 4-bolt access and one piece molded gaskets
- Stainless steel screens
- Exhaust outlets with dampers on each end for exhausting vapors
- Quick disconnect couplers and caps on all spray pipes
- Clip-on type nozzles with stainless steel orifice
- Bottom support and top hold down rails for wheel drive application or chain tracks with replaceable wear strips for conveyor application
- Chain tracks feature enclosed return tubes, with machined wear strips that prevent chain twist
- Spray piping designed with cleanout ports and flanges
- Temperature regulator, strainer, thermometer and steam injectors in the wash tank
- Pre-wired NEMA 4X control panel with Allen Bradley components
- Low-level protection and fault indication for all pumps and tanks
- An Automatic level control in the wash tank uses the rinse tank water to conserve chemicals. Rinse water already contains some cleaner chemical.
- Fresh water metering controls with automatic shut-off in the rinse tank
- Pressure gauges (Glycerine filled) with siphons to prevent clogging.
- Self-contained conveyor and drive system
- Self-contained powered-wheel drive system to push cases through the washer system
- Self-contained exhaust system
- Self-contained powered blow-off module
- Additional sanitizing spray zone
- Stainless steel pumps
- In-line filtration system
- City water rinse directly to drain (non-recirculating)
- Solution heat options consisting of steam coil and trap, natural gas or electric
- Separate floor mounted solution tanks for mezzanine installation of the washer
- PLC and HMI control options available
Typical Case Washer Configurations
- Multiple Stage Configurations
Industrial Crate Washer Applications
- Food & Beverage
- Main Power Supplies 208 to 690 Volt AC, 50 and 60 HZ
- Control Voltage 24 Volt DC or 120 or 220 Volt AC
- Natural Gas
- Belts: Flat Wire, Balanced Weave, Mesh and plastic
- Zig-Zag Guide Rails
- Stainless Steel 304, 316