ITS is hiring an IT Administrator for the Milwaukee office
ITS is hiring for a newly created role, IT Administrator. The list of duties includes:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may expand to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
1. Promptly respond to and resolve all user requests for network and end-user support, which can include software, hardware and peripherals, phones, among other issues. When necessary, contact manufacturer or service provider on hardware or software related issues for resolution. Manage support ticket log within support software. Educate end-users on proper procedures for user-related device issues.
2. Configure and deploy computing devices, software and phones as needed (new employees, new equipment, for example). Install and roll out company-wide software (for example, antivirus) when necessary.
3. Wireless network setup, installation, and management. Network equipment management including firewalls, printers, and scanners.
4. Server installation, management, and troubleshooting.
5. Implement and maintain IT system security in the organization to ensure safety of data and IT systems.
6. IT asset management, to include inventory documentation, life cycle management, and disposals. Software license management and documentation.
7. Serve as a system administrator for ERP system and other software, as needed.
8. Maintain relationship with ITS’ outsourced IT vendor for an extended transitionary period.