ITS is so committed to Customer Service that we have an entire division devoted to customer support. The Customer Support Services (CSS) division consists of a team of 10 dedicated employees ready to assist.
One of the strengths of the CSS team is their willingness to try something new to provide more support. In recent months, the CSS team has implemented live chat on the website, customer surveys and in July launched a new Customer Support Ticket system. The goal of the new ticket system is to provide a faster response time to each customer request.
The Support Center Ticket System is designed to:
1. Log all of your inbound requests to ensure tracking and rapid response.
2. Escalate problem calls within ITS for greater attention as needed
3. Allocate the best available resources by customer and severity
4. Share root cause data with our engineers to improve ITS
5. Provide timely, detailed closure reports to you for assurance
6. Automatically send a Satisfaction Survey for all closed support calls
To help customers contact customer support directly, the CSS team introduced a dedicated Customer Support Services phone number and email address. Contact the CSS team directly at 1-414-902-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are placing labels on the control panels of our equipment. If you would like us to send one for your machine, please contact CSS.
There is a lot happening in the Customer Support Services division. To learn more about the division, visit the website. Check out our online store for replacement and spare parts. Visit the Service page to learn about our capabilities. Stay tuned for more!